P.T.L: June 7th - 10th, 2018
P.T.L. (Prepare To Lead) Leadership Retreat – Each year we provide a retreat for young people who have a desire to serve and grow in their relationship with the Lord. Join us for unforgettable time!
- Every attendee must have an ASTM SCI approved equine riding helmet! Helmets will be available for purchase or one can be rented for $10!
- Arrival is between 9:30 am and 10 am CST on Thursday, June 7th and the event starts at 10 am. The retreat ends at 3 pm CST on Sunday, June 10th.
- Early registration – $185 (register before May 12th)
- Regular Price – $235
- Must be at least 14 years old to attend (or 13 if turning 14 during this year’s 2018 camp season, May 1st through July 21st.)
- No commitment to our ministry is necessary to attend.
- Anyone is welcome!
- You do not need to attend PTL in order to serve with us.
- Friday Evening – Western Steak Dinner
- Saturday Evening – Formal Dinner
- Ladies’ Tea – Saturday Morning
- Men’s Lumberjack Brunch – Saturday Morning
We will enjoy daily time with Jesus, spiritually refreshing devotionals as a group, fun events and activities, and insightful messages by guest speakers. And of course, the kitchen crew’s amazing cooking and the coffee shop!
On Friday night, we’ll be enjoying a western-themed steak dinner, and on Saturday morning, a Tea brunch for the ladies, and a Lumberjack-style brunch for the guys. On Saturday night, we’ll be having a themed formal dinner.
During the weekend we will focus on this year’s theme, The Gospel. Our Jr. leaders are ages 13-19 and Sr. leaders will be ages 20 and up. We believe that a team is not complete unless you have a good mixture of both younger and older leadership, so no matter what your age you will be sure to fit right in with the team!
Throughout the day, experience team challenges to help prepare you for future leadership opportunities.
For questions regarding this retreat please contact us.
See application form and packing list below.
Click here to view our dress code.